teenager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post by Milanos Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 am

You should read these before you post on the forum. You can decide not to read them, but it's all at your own risk :-) Don't complain if you're banned then.

1. Don't post anything inappropriate.
Please keep the forum clean. So that means, no adult material anywhere. Not in your posts, not in your profile, not in your avatar, no links. Nowhere. Links aren't allowed either. If you're not sure if something is allowed, contact an admin or moderator and they'll help you.

2. Respect other members on the forum.
Just respect other members. No swearing, no harrassing, and no threatening posts towards anyone. This includes any staff, of course. If you see someone doing one of these, report them. If someone has been doing it over PM, contact a mod or admin.

3. No spam.
Very important. Spam is, for example : Posts that consist of only one or two words, a post that only consists of smilies, posting for example "I don't like Paris" when the subject is games. Also, starting threads in the wrong forum is seen as spam. Of course if you don't do it on purpose or if something isn't clear, it isn't that much of a problem and staff will just move it.

4. Spelling and grammar.
Please try to make your posts readable. People don't like it when you post "yehh i cud just p0wn yall if i ev4h wnted to". Also please try to use caps the right way :-)

5. Don't copy other topics.
If there's also a topic about a certain subject, post in that. Don't start your own thread just because you think it's cooler to have a thread yourself. If you don't know if there's already a thread about a certain subject, you can always use the search.

6. No bumping or double-posting.
Seriously, if you really want to add something, there's always the edit button. It's not there for fun, it's there to use. Also, don't post and then delete your post to bump your topic. We can see it.

7. Multi-accounting.
You aren't allowed to have more than one account or to share your account with anyone. If you and for example your brother both have an account, mention it in your profile so that we know.

8. Your profile.
Your profile of course has to be appropriate. So that means to links to anything adult, and nothing that makes it look as if you were just trying to make money off of this site, for example a referral link to some money-making site.

9. Avatar and Signature sizes.
Your avatar shouldn't be too big, of course. I'm not sure if the site resizes them lol, I'll see about that later. And as for the signature, no higher than 250 pixels or 5 lines of text. If they are any bigger than that, they will be removed.

10. Breaking rules and reporting.
If someone breaks a rule, you have to report them of course. You can do this by clicking this on this : Rules Icon_post_report. It's above every post. Our mods will then handle it and might hand out a warning, depending on how serious it is.

11. Don't steal anything.
Images made by users should not be used by others, unless the maker of the image explicitly says you can. If you do want to use any of their images, contact them. They can then tell you if you can use it, if they want credit etc.

12. Language
To keep topics entertaining for everyone, the only language allowed on here is English. So no French, Japanese, Dutch, whatever you can think of. Only English.

13. Racism
Racism is a very serious offensive and anyone who says anything which is obviously racist will be banned automatically.

14. Questions.
If you have a question, first of all read this thread, and read other stickies. If it isn't answered in one of these, you can post in the help forum.

I think that covers most of it. Rules can change, so you might need to read up on them sometimes :-)
Breaking any of these rules might get you a warning, suspension or a ban, depending on what rule you broke. If you just use chatspeak, you probably won't get a ban or suspension. But if you spam the entire forum with adult stuff or racism, you're likely to get an immediate ban.
Milanos
Milanos
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-15

https://teenager.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum