teenager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing big, but it annoys me.

5 posters

Go down

Nothing big, but it annoys me. Empty Nothing big, but it annoys me.

Post by Shay Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:29 am

So, the first iPod I got was a 2nd generation Nano. White. 4GB. It was my pride and joy. It was all good for a few months, didn't seem to have a flaw at all, except the fact that it scratched easily and it had a load of dents in it from various incidents. Anyway. It started out with just one song, and then 2 and then pretty much whole albums, but about a minute into each song it would suddenly stop playing sound for about 5 seconds and then skip to the next track. I tried pausing the song once the sound had gone, and trying to both rewind and wind it for a little, but it didn't work. Then it suddenly just started not playing these songs, it would just skip to the next track. I even looked on iTunes and played then, to see if maybe the file was corrupt or whatever, but it worked perfectly well. So, obviously my iPod was, well, faulty.

I then got the iTouch over a year ago now, and guess what it's done it again. I've done everything I did last time, and still iTunes plays my tracks perfectly and rewinding and winding forward just doesn't work. It hasn't got to the stage where it completely skips out tracks, but give it time. (:

I haven't looked on the apple site or anything, because I'm lazy and I can't be bothered to search around and find what I'm after. However, those of you who have had an iPod or own one currently has this ever happened to you? Or maybe your friends? I might just be unlucky and always getting the faulty one, or is it maybe something Apple has missed?
Shay
Shay
Blossoming Teen

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Nothing big, but it annoys me. Empty Re: Nothing big, but it annoys me.

Post by Neonk Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:04 am

I've got the iPod classic, and that's happened to me. No lie. It hasn't happend for a while though and it wasn't as severe as your problem, but then I don't use my iPod that much. I used to put on a song and it used to keep skipping it completly to the next track. D:
But, like you said, it worked in iTunes. I'm watching this topic carefully to see if anyone ELSE have had this problem.
Neonk
Neonk
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-14

https://teenager.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanos Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 am

I've been using my Ipod, I think it's the oldest one there is, because it's quite huge, for about 3 years already. And it plays everything perfectly.
Milanos
Milanos
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 29

https://teenager.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Delacroix Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:49 pm

I have an iPod, 3rd Generation and I am having troubles moving one album into it, cause everytime I try to do so, iTunes just crashes. Ugh.
Delacroix
Delacroix
Blossoming Teen

Male
Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fuzzball Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:12 pm

This is why I got a Walkman. I heard too many times about iPod's flaws and such, and I don't want to pay that much money for something like that. So instead I paid $70 for a Walkman that puts your music in categories, gives you playlist options, and you can even listen to the radio. It's perfect for me; I dont need any fancy extras, just music. I also use Zune, whereas my friend had iTunes which messed up and severely slowed down her computer, so she deleted it.

But I must admit, Zune's not doing anything for me nowadays. It just gives me errors so I can't download any music. :/

Oh, and here's another thing: I once dropped my Walkman in the toilet by accident. I quickly pulled it out by the headphone cord, and checked on it to see if it was okay. It started out pasuing on songs without me pressing the button, but after my Mom pressed the reset button, it did okay: and it didn't delete any songs.
The Fuzzball
The Fuzzball
Hormonal Victim

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum